First Johnny Football, then the Republican National Convention for 2016, and now LeBron James! Cleveland is clearly becoming a city on the rise. With the help of proper planning and generous investors, Cleveland has been able to execute a variety of developments throughout the city. Major investments and developments to be noticed include:
- The finished construction of the Cuyahoga County Administration building.
- The Scranton Flats Towpath Trail along the banks of the Cuyahoga River is open to the public and continues plan for completion.
- The construction continues for Phase Two of the Flats East Bank, including potential office buildings and apartments.
- The City of Cleveland has opened the North Coast Harbor Transient Marina where people can rent jet skis, kayaks and paddle-boats from the Rock & Dock.
- The Westin Cleveland has officially opened for business with 484 guest rooms available.
- The Corner of East 9th Street and Euclid Ave, also known as The 9, is underway and will feature:
- Heinen’s Grocery-store,
- The Metropolitan Hotel
- Marriott Autograph Hotel
- Inside Dog Park
- The Alex Theater
- Restaruants, Rooftop Bars
- Spa and Fitness Center
- The Urban Farmer has officially opened in Cleveland on East 6th Street making it’s second location to the one in Portland, Oregon.
With these incredible additions to Downtown Cleveland, the city will have the opportunity to increase visitors and residents alike. Cleveland just keeps getting better and better!
This Infographic provided by Insivia.com shows a great illustration of why Cleveland is a city on the rise:
*This article was brought to you by Landmark RE Management luxury lofts in Downtown Cleveland.